Pages

Translate

Friday 19 June 2015

Writing is Great in Te Kākano :)

WONDERFUL WRITERS

As part of our class approach to Writing, we make available, heaps of things that our children can use to scribe on.

A favourite at the moment are our 'Magic Writing Sheets' which are like huge white boards that can be used on any flat surface.  The children use them to write their names, common words, copy out poems, tell their own stories - the list is endless!

Here are some photos to show you what's happening :)


"Look I did 'mum' and 'on' Mrs. T!"


"I wrote my name on the sheet, I will do more!"


"I have written 'Maddy I love you Emma and Mrs T and Bella', that's a lot of good words.  I will do some more good words!"



"Mrs T, look at my awesome writing - I've got 'I pat my cat' and 'My mum and dad' and I've tried to do 'Maths Whizz' (Mes Wz)" - "WOW! Shjon, your writing is amazing today - ka pai!"


Great job Mykiala - you have done a fabulous job writing all those words!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about