Pages

Translate

Saturday 25 April 2020

A Week of Wonders in Te Kākano :)

Well, talk about amazing, fabulous, brilliant, super-duper hard work tamariki!!!

Ka pai to every whānau for Term 2 Week 2!

You have shared some of the most awesome images with us showing us what YMS HERO's you all are :)

Maths, Reading, Writing, Art, Science, Fitness, Baking, Board Games, Scooting...the list is endless!

Enjoy the fruits of your labour Te Kākano  - celebrate all your friends work - just look at how smart you are!

Love from Mrs T x and Mrs V x

Remember -  you ARE amazing, smart, important!


































































































































5 comments:

  1. I like seeing all the photos of my Te Kakano friends! Love Ollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Everyone
    Today I am doing my homework with my big brothers, later I will be on my bike with my new friends in the street.I like the work Mrs T is giving me. See you all soon , Carter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi TK Class! So many wonderful photos thank you so much for sharing. What amazing learning you have all been doing at home in your bubbles with your mums, dads and caregivers. You all look so excited to be sharing your work and the creative ways you have been learning. I am so very proud of you all and please remember to give your mums and dads a big hug and say "thank you for being so special!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Team
    today I am having trouble seeing your video's as I need permission to watch. Can this be fixed at your end.
    Thanks Carter

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about