Pages

Translate

Sunday 22 March 2015

My Name is MIne!

"Why do I need to know how to write my name Mrs T?"

"Because it is important to be able to read and write the name your whanau gave to you - it's yours!"

"Can you do it for me?"

"I could do it, but how will you learn to do it for yourself?"

"Well I had better do it for myself and try my best to get better at it!"

"What a great idea, why don't you show me then..."


"Nice work boys - way to go with learning to write your name!" 


"Keep it up - try, try and try again - you will do it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about