Pages

Translate

Saturday 25 April 2015

Learn your Letters, Spell your Words Zack!

It is so rewarding when a pupil recognises their achievments without any need for us to point them out!

Today Zack sat and used a spelling activity to show off his skills in spelling -

"Mrs T, Mrs T, come and see the words I can spell.  I know heaps more but I wanted to show you these now! I can spell these all by myself and I know it"

"Wow Zack - this is so awesome - you stuck at it and I'm so proud of what you've done here!"

"I'm proud too because I did it by myself!"

...enough said!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about