Pages

Translate

Monday 23 May 2016

LEGO is Awesome!

Great working together in teams building,  creating and sharing our awesome stories. No limits with our enthusiasm!!!

Angel-Mey "It's nice and I made it with Paige and Stella. It's a castle"
Stella: "We made a Frozen Castle. The stairs are ice!"
Paige: "I made a castle with my friends.  I said to Stella I was the Boss because I started to make it! There was a floor on it and it sticks together!"


Devran: "It's a Minion Ship. Lots of Minions can go in! They can go in and out of ships they can go in and out of the water and fly! It can change into anything too like people!"


Levi: "It's a Jet Plane and it can go on water!"


Brayden: "It's a Star Wars ship. It has Storm Troopers and CP3O and a Robot Boy.  They are off to find Darth Vader their leader!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about